Note that there are only 10 entries per day and this is based on a first-come-first-served registration basis.
Only 1 entry per baby, and if multiple entries are attempted, only the first entry will be considered valid. See complete list of rules below.
All derbies will be held at the Meet & Greet Area!
Mond Lifestyle Diaper Derby Crawl Rules
1. Race is open to babies who crawl but do not walk. Walkers will be disqualified.
2. Adults must stay off the mats (unless in case of an emergency or to remove your child from the race). Adults are permitted to stand at finish line to encourage babies to crawl toward them.
3. A three minute time limit is in effect after which the baby closest to the finish will be declared the winner.
4. There will only be one winner for each race.
5. Diaper Derby Crawl begins promptly at 1:00 p.m. Please aim to arrive 10 minutes early to check in at the Meet & Greet Stage. No shows and/or late arrivals may be replaced with new participants on-site.
6. Judge’s decision is final.